Good morning! Linking up today with CatholicMom for Small Success Thursday. I love reading about other moms like me, overwhelmed with life but paused to count our little blessings for the week.
Of course, God has blessed me many times this week, so here goes~
1. I realized the Magical Tree Fairy does not exist. She still hasn’t taken down our Christmas decorations, so apparently we will have to do that. I did buy a new tub for Christmas ornaments, but it’s shoved in the hall closet so the baby doesn’t get a head injury climbing in and out of it. Perhaps we will actually put ornaments into the storage tub.
2. I’m getting some girlfriend time in not once, but twice this week! Yay!
3. I bought the most delicious, heavenly cherry jam at a late night grocery shopping excursion. My addiction is unavoidable at this point. Just trying not to eat the whole jar in one day. Organic Cherry Fruit Spread, I think I love you.
I hereby declare this baby shall be named “Cherry Jam Scrambled Eggs” because that’s all I can eat without being grossed out.
4. My husband and I have had the eye-opening experience (unfortunately) of witnessing several marriages going through really hard times. We have vowed to make sure we keep working at this crazy thing called marriage, praying for God to continue pouring His graces upon us. Blessed Louis and Zélie Martin, please pray for all marriages to be strong. Pray couples aren’t afraid to change or ask for help through the rough times.
5. Mike and I laughed ourselves silly watching the new episodes of Parks and Recreation. We were overdue for some laughs.
6. Since I didn’t make New Year’s Resolutions, I am right on track with that! Made my plan (not), and I’m stickin’ to it!
Have a blessed, amazing, restful, and hopefully warm week! God bless.